- What information do I collect about you? Information about you is collected when you submit a contact from through this website (which will be stored by the website provider Weebly), or make an enquiry via email. If you attend for a session you will be asked to complete a New Client Form - the information within which is collected to ensure that I am able to work with you in the best and most appropriate way possible.
- How will this information be stored? This information will be stored securely, in accordance with the guidelines issued by the GDPR either electronically or in hard copy. Client records will be stored for 7 years after the last point of contact, in accordance with the requirements of my insurance provider.
- Marketing I will not share your information with any 3rd party for marketing or sales purposes. If you become a client of mine, I may use your email address to keep you informed of Sound Healing services offered by myself, which you may opt out of receiving at any time.
- Access to your information and correction or deletion You have the right to request a copy of the information that I hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information held by me, please email email@example.com and I will provide this to you within 40 days. I want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask me to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate. You may also request that any information held about you is deleted, bearing in mind that I am legally required to keep client data for 7 years after last contact by my insurance provider. If you do not feel that your information is being utilised/stored appropriately you may register a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office (www.ico.org.uk)
- Cookies Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser.